Friday, September 18, 2009

The Secret: Positive Thinking & Bring Joy to Your Life

This is so inspiring and awaking our inner self.  You deserve to be Happy and Joy everyday.  Hope this short film will bring you a awesome day and perhaps life.  Never be a victim of complaint and blame.  Choose to be positive thinker and you will see all the beautiful view surrounding you.  So, just stay positive, happy and JOY.  Be joy~!
Cheer mate!



The Secret to You

Today is the beginning of my NEW LIFE

I'm starting over TODAY

All GOOD things are COMING to me TODAY

I'm GRATEFUL to be ALIVE

I see BEAUTY all around me

I live with PASSION and PURPOSE

I take time to LAUGH and PLAY every day

I'm AWAKE, ENERGIZED and ALIVE

I focus on all the GOOD things in LIFE


AND give THANKS for them

I'm at PEACE and one with EVERYTHING

I feel the LOVE, the JOY, the ABUNDANCE

I'm FREE to be MYSELF

I'm MAGNIFICENCE in human form

I'm the PERFECTION of LIFE

I'm GRATEFUL to be... ME.


TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE



No comments: